Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Good Lovelies - "Let The Rain Fall"


I have, in my hot little hands, the new CD from The Good Lovelies, "Let The Rain Fall". I received it in the mail about 15 minutes ago, I imported it into my computer and I'm listening to it now. I'm really glad that I pre-ordered it and was one of the first purchasers to receive a signed copy! Since the official release date in Canada was, I believe, yesterday, I didn't expect to receive my copy this early. But I'm glad, since it's really good with the first listen and I expect it to get better with each listen (like all their previous CD's did). After a few listens, I'll write a better review. Meanwhile, here's where you can find it:
http://www.goodlovelies.com/
I just love these ladies!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Sir -
    great blog you have. I love the Good Lovelies.
    I wondered if you had the email address of the fellow who runs Redondo Roundup, because I wanted to ask him if I could join his blog.
    best, Jack Criddle

    ReplyDelete
  2. to Jack - Sorry I don't have Redondo's email. It has to be around somewhere
    to our friend Reg - Thanks for the RedMolly/Good Lovelies links. This time they worked fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for introducing me to these gals awhile back. Had the chance to order their CD. Another girl you may like is Anna Wilson. I ordered her latest and asked for an autograph. Her sister takes care of that. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete