Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanks, Triggerman!

Saving Country Music
is an amazing website that I stumbled across today. The Triggerman seems to have the ability to read my mind and write almost exactly how I feel about our beloved Country Music. I've already read some of his posts and I plan to read almost all of them. He goes beyond the Taylor Swift bashing, which I've done here on more than one occasion (we can't help ourselves, she makes it so easy). He takes shots at other "Country" stars such as Sugarland, Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flats and Lady Antebellum among others and then he gives us a transcript of his interview with Ruby Jane, a 16 year old fiddle phenom. I must admit that this was my introduction to Ruby Jane, but rest assured, I want to find out more about her and her incredible sound. Thanks, Triggerman, for introducing Ruby Jane to us! More to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment